Solution ArchitectDuration: 11-month contract with extension likelyPotential Start: February 2021Location: Greater Vancouver Area Remote to start and required onsite after COVID-19
Are you a Solutions Architect with experience in the electrical utility industry? Our client is looking for you to provide expertise on an application implementation project. Apply today!
What will you do?
- Develop solution architectures and high-level designs for multiple, high risk, medium to large scale technology projects and initiatives
- Convert functional and non-functional requirements into a solution design or validate a vendor's proposed solution design
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to evaluate technology decisions and provide sustainable, innovative solutions
What skills do you need?
- 8 years of experience as a solution or enterprise architect on large technology projects
- Expert knowledge of operational technology solutions such as Advanced Distribution Management Systems, Energy Management Systems, SCADA, Outage Management, Smart Metering solutions or IoT
- Must have experience working in the electrical utility domain
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.