Permanent Solution Architect role working with a team transforming how the organization interacts with guests.
- Permanent Solution Architect role
- Working with a team transforming how the organization interacts with guests post Covid.
- Full remote on-boarding during Covid19
What & Why:
As a result of the impacts of Covid on our client’s business they are looking to provide a better digital experience to their guests now that many retail locations are closed or operating at a reduced level. You will help develop the technology roadmap, align it for the future and scale the initiatives to bring more video and digital experiences to the guests. You will partner with both internal and external teams to design infrastructure solutions and digital workspaces that support the growing team of on-site and remote customer support analysts as well as to integrate with the Commerce platforms. The role will partner closely with the operational support team and ensure they are leveraging the latest automation and monitoring/alerting technology to reduce support overhead. This is a great time to join the team as they are undergoing rapid technology advancement.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They have truly withstood the Covid storm. They are well known for their corporate culture and have recently won major awards for their accomplishments in 2019. 2020 is shaping up to be the largest year of their 20+ year history with major investment in technology as well as an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years’ experience in technical development
- 3+ years’ experience as Applications/Solutions architect
- 2+ years’ experience working with azure and aws
- Deep familiarity working with cloud-based web services development, order management, content management and commerce systems and scaling and adapting solutions to diverse global markets
- Familiarity with monitoring and performance management tools platforms such as DynaTrace and AppDynamics.
- Familiarity with contact centre technology, Virtual desktop environments, POS and Order Management
- An automation first mindset focused on reducing toil for Operations
- Ability to work comfortably across multiple and different technology stacks, and deep integrations supporting financial teams, order management systems, and APIs
- Able to follow and create architecture patterns, including API and service design
- Comfortable working in complex and large-scale production environments.
- Bachelors degree and/or applicable experience in the information technology field
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology