Solution ArchitectPotential Start: ImmediateLocation: Greater Vancouver Area
Are you a solutions architect with strong knowledge of Salesforce.com, AWS and similar technologies? Do you enjoy helping clients make strategic decisions? Apply today!
Our client is embarking on a project to expand their use of Salesforce.com and is looking for an independent assessment to validate requirements and ensure that they are architecting the right solution.
What will you do?
- Conduct workshop style meetings with internal stakeholder groups to validate requirements
- Provide requirements and architectural design documentation
- Provide recommendations on architectural solutions
What skills do you need?
- Solution architecture, software development and enterprise application experience
- Experience in a consulting role, providing advice and expertise to clients on technical solutions
- A strong demonstrated ability to gather and document requirements from a variety of stakeholders
- A strong understanding of a variety of technologies including Salesforce and AWS
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.