6-month contract Solution Architect role with a rapidly growing team supporting the digital e-commerce space
- Contract Solution Architect role
- Architecting ecommerce solutions for a global enterprise organization
- Enterprise organization with full remote onboarding
What & Why:
As a result of investment in remote work our client is looking to add a Solution Architect to their e-commerce digital delivery team. You have hands on iOS experience in Swift or Objective-C, experience with Point of Sale environments is considered an asset. You will be responsible for designing solutions with AWS components and experience leading, defining and executing on solutions in the mobile, retail or e-commerce domain from inception to delivery. You will be presenting solutions to the wider architecture community as well as your stakeholders so strong communication skills are required. This is a really great team to join with fantastic leadership.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and won major awards for their accomplishments in 2019. 2020 remained a very strong year for them which included a major strategic acquisition. 2021 has them investing majorly in bleeding edge technology as they looking to be a global leader in retail technology. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 and are full work remote until at least November 2021. This role could be remote forever.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ year of hands on software development experience in iOS and/or Cloud
- 5+ years of hands-on architecture or related experience within the mobile or retail domains
- Retail, Mobile and Payment domain experience (highly desired)
- 5+ years developing real world scaled solutions with knowledge of full application development lifecycle (SDLC) and methodologies; agile and waterfall/agile hybrid.
- Understanding and ability to work within architectural frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.