Imagine being a part of a team where your ideas have the potential to change companies, reshape healthcare, and improve the lives of many. Picture working with cutting-edge technology, the most dynamic business's, and a talented & inclusive team. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-10 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Web Services (AWS) where you can have fun while making history. Come and help build the future with us as a Solutions Architect.
As a Solutions Architect (SA), you will partner with customers in healthcare, AWS Sales, and other AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. In collaboration with sales, you will help drive revenue growth across healthcare customers. As a trusted customer advocate, you will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions. You will seek out opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broaden the use of the AWS platform across the customer's organization. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
As an Amazon Web Services Solutions Architect, you are joining a team that invests in your success by providing a comprehensive learning program. The AWS Solutions Architecture team provides an opportunity to work in an open environment that includes self-paced learning, instructor-led training, hands-on projects, and job shadowing opportunities to develop your knowledge of the AWS services and solutions. The ideal candidate has a curious mind, a thirst for knowledge, and a desire to understand how technology works. By working backwards from defined customer outcomes, you achieve results that delight AWS customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Become a Trusted Advisor for our customers as you guide them through migrating and building applications on AWS.
• Assist customers with the definition and implementation of technical and business strategies that will enable them to drive down costs and raise the bar for citizen services.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge with the worldwide AWS solution community, customers and partners.
• Deliver presentations to customers, partners, internal stakeholders, and the public.
• Open to travel within the city or province and up to 25% out of province as required for customer meetings.
• AWS training during on-boarding process, (typically first 3 months) can require travel to the USA for up to 5 consecutive days.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 7 years in a solutions architect or equivalent role
• At least 3 years experience in healthcare information technology and/or consulting
• Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking)PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• AWS Certifications and/or other external industry recognized certifications in architecture.
• Experience working with major Electronic Health Record vendors
• Experience working with Medical Imaging Vendors
• Experience in healthcare interoperability including FHIR and HL7
• Technical Pre-Sales or Sales experience.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.