In 2004, Teradici set out to create the best virtual desktop and workstation experience in the world, and along the way we've enabled the most demanding use cases with requirements like top secret security, complex IT infrastructures, and intensive graphics performance. Our PCoIP technology fundamentally simplifies how computing is provisioned, managed and used.
With over 15 million endpoints deployed around the globe, we're no startup. Top government agencies, media conglomerates, production studios, financial firms, and design houses trust Teradici to support their need for secure, high-performance virtual desktops and workstations delivered from private data centers, public clouds, or any combination of both.Overview:
You will be joining a team that builds and supports a suite of services that authenticate, authorize and enable users to connect to their remote desktops. The team has responsibility for ensuring the end result fits the target customers' use cases and technical skill-sets, and solves their business needs.
The expertise you bring to the team is in building highly automated CI/CD pipelines that are capable of supporting high rates of iterations, frequent high confidence releases and multiple types of product releases and combinations. The pipelines you will support, build and augment will deliver services in container images and packages of those services that make up products and end customer solutions. You are able to articulate the vision and high level design of the entire pipeline, and can help guide the team towards implementing it and being able to plug in test automation and security scans wherever required. You also bring a passion for automating steps in release, testing and scanning and are able to leverage software, the public cloud, and your own scripting to achieve the goal of full automation. You will work within the team, and among other teams to communicate the vision, achieve buy-in and alignment and ultimately to execute on it.Responsibilities:
- Building, enhancing and maintaining scalable CI/CD pipelines that can be reused with new services, and augmented as needed
- Integrating automated security scanning and testing into the CI/CD pipeline
- Writing well-documented, high performance, secure, reliable and maintainable code
- Securing our pipeline and build chain
- Creating proposals for technical solutions, team processes and procedures, and driving them through to adoption and implementation
- Coaching other developers with regards to pipelines, and automation
- Collaborating with other developers and influencing the team to with regards to release, test strategy and test automation
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience developing enterprise grade software
- First class analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to collaborate with developers, product owners and other team members
- Commitment to producing high quality products that can release frequently and quickly
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience creating test automation to cover installation and configuration, functional testing, and performance testing
- Experience working with and configuring Linux systems
- Please advise in your application whether you are eligible to work in Canada
- An intense dislike for manual work
- Experience using public cloud services (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Experience in defining infrastructure as code using Terraform, Ansible, or Chef
- Experience with or knowledge of IT technologies such as LDAP, Active Directory, IP networking, DNS, or virtualization of networks or workstations
- Experience with software security and secure development lifecycles
- Experience with Python, node.js, or go
- Experience with containers and container orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes and Docker)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Agile development approaches such as Scrum
- Secure products. You understand the importance of a secure SDLC and that this is not an afterthought once all the features are developed.
- Automate everything. You actively automate many manual tasks as possible so that these tasks can be repeated many times and allow us to scale.
- Self-managed teams. You hold yourself accountable for the full end-to-end lifecycle of what you are working on, from ensuring you are building something that will deliver customer value to getting it into customers' hands.
- Customer collaboration. You want feedback from customers to ensure your work is providing value and to enable you to iterate on that work.
- Tech-debt reduction. Software can live longer that you expect; therefore, you need to ensure it stays healthy and manage your technical debt accordingly.
- Collective ownership. You value contribution, wherever it comes from, and believe in peer review, continuous integration, test coverage and customer validation.
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based) and stock option grants. Our health benefits and retirement savings contributions start right away - no waiting period! We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year)
- We develop and nurture our employees to be their best and bring their authentic selves to every team interaction. We strive for a dynamic team environment that is transparent and allows everyone to contribute and be heard.
- The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. As a result of COVID-19, we have implemented a Work From Home initiative for all employees and we encourage our teams to stay connected virtually during this time.
- Once our office is open again, we are excited to offer:
- Monthly social events & activities
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station
- Underground and secured bike "cage"
- Fully equipped onsite gym, Basketball, "Beach" Volleyball court and weekly yoga classes
- Teradici supports remote work flexibility using our own Cloud Access Software!
Software and Programming Information Technology