Blastworks is seeking a passionate Software Engineer to build and deliver new social gaming experiences with our Victoria, BC studio. Join us in building our next generation gameplay technologies; our team is rallying around a new metagame, updating and delivering it to multiple platforms with new interactive gameplay features. As a part of the team, you will employ best practices to develop optimized, documented and fun gaming experiences. Our drive is to deliver amazing new content and game mechanics across multiple games.
Our team is made up of highly motivated engineers who bring passion to deliver high quality user experiences. Our conduit is modern application design, and development best practices. You have exceptional interpersonal skills, and are a self-motivated developer that strives for team success!Key activities and deliverables:
- Evolving our core technologies to provide best in class experiences and gameplay features
- Extending the usability and capabilities of our current architecture to support the needs of our growing feature set across multiple platforms and devices
- Improving and defining technical requirements, documentation and best practicesQualified candidates will have:
- 2+ years developing with Client based technologies
- Knowledge of software design and architecture best practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent experiencePreferred candidates will have:
- Multiplayer game development experience
- PixiJS and HTML5
- Experience with SPA architecture
- Socket.io development
- Experience with modern art pipelines
- Practical experience with agile development practices
- Social gaming experience as it pertains to casual MMOs, Facebook, etc.
Please apply by email below with your resume. No phone calls please .
https://www.blastworksinc.com/apply-for-this-job/ Images Images Additional Info
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level, Junior Level
Software and Programming