Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
Fortinet is looking for Software Dev QA Engineers to join the FortiClient QA Team, which is a subscription-based FortiGuard Service that is the endpoint security product for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android OS, and Apple iOS. As a Software Dev QA Engineer, you will be working on a service that will be integrated into FortiClient which integrates with our various Fortinet products including the FortiGate, FortiAnalyzer, FortiManager, and FortiGuard Distribution Network (FDN).
These positions offer candidates experience in working with each of these technologies. The positions entail challenges that vary from day to day, as new technologies and ideas come up in the computer and networking industry that requires to be monitored and protected.
- Work on a new FortiGuard Service (www.fortiguard.com)
- Create and test FortiGuard signatures for public release
- Test the integration of the FortiGuard service with FortiClient (www.forticlient.com)
- Continuously review and report best-practises in the industry
- Setup Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X test systems to analyse software update processes for operating systems and applications
- Implement and maintain automated test software using Perl or Python scripting language
- Create test reports in internal tracking systems • Create public knowledgebase articles as assigned
- Monitor and handle customer responses and issues
- Work with other Fortinet products - FortiGate, FortiAnalyser, FortiManager, etc.
- Experience with network administration
- Experience with Linux, Windows or Mac OS X administration
- Experience with programming or scripting skills (Perl, Python, Ruby, Tcl, Bash, etc.)
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL, Postgres SQL, etc.)
- Familiarity with QA processes
- Creating and running test cases
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar disciplines