Fortinet is looking for passionate and talented problem solvers to join our main DevOps team for ensuring the quality of the next generation of DevOps framework infrastructure which is a key part of Fortinets software R&D and release workflow. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the computer network security industry while working and learning from a team of talented DevOps.
The successful candidate will be responsible fordesigning and executing test plan on the DevOps infrastructure, as well as developing automated testing and reporting test results. Job Responsibilities:
Job Skills Required:
- Participating in requirements review of enhancements on the DevOps infrastructure, focusing on the virtual desktop, software build and release infrastructure.
- Designing, developing, and executing test plans of the DevOps infrastructure.
- Reviewing test results, and following up on bug fixing.
- Streamlining the workflow with automation.
- Supporting the infrastructure setup.
Nice to Haves:
- 3+ years of software testing experience.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, firewalls, switching, and routing.
- Experience with virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
- Experience with different virtualization environments such as VMware, OpenStack.
- Strong systems experience on Linux, bare-metal and virtual machines.
- Experience with Python and Linux shell scripting.
- Working knowledge of SVN, GIT and best practice in source control.
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies, as well as software development fundamentals.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot software.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly react to system/service issues.
- Experience with DevOps automation and development tools (Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Gitlab, Review Board, etc.)
- Familiarity with web services (JSON, REST, etc.)
- Experience with Test Automation using Robot Framework.
- A degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related field.
Software and Programming Information Technology