Fortinet is looking for a detail oriented Software Development QA to join our team of experts to eliminate software defects. This team member will support the Software Development team in creating tests, executing tests, and detecting software defects. If you are excited about figuring out problems and solving software related issues, apply now!Job Responsibilities:
Job Experience Required:
- Develop and maintain developing QA test environment.
- Reproducing and troubleshooting the bug with developer.
- Write QA tests and report on issues found in new software and reliability thereof
- Hands on in bug fixing current products.
- Operations experience in Unix/Linux environment is essential
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, or another configuration management and deploymentsystem
- Strong HTTP knowledge at the protocol level
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, firewalls, switching and routing is essential
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Highly motivated and responsible quick learner
- Familiar with system installations, configurations, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language: Shell, Ruby, Perl, Python, etc
- Able to read and understand at least one higher level language, e.g. C
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies as well as develops
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Software and Programming Information Technology