Passionate about Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)? How about Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) or Natural Language Understanding (NLU)? If you are a passionate and innovative engineer interested in developing the next generation of AI services, we're looking for you!
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and deploying distributed AI and machine learning systems at enterprise scale for our world-wide customer base. Developing and deploying systems to improve precision and accuracy of our services, adding features, integrating with other AWS AI services such as Amazon Transcribe and Amazon Comprehend to provide even more value to our customers is how you will spend your days with us. You will work within a team of engineers passionate about developing innovative AI and ML solutions for our diverse set of customers.
AWS AI is setting the standard for bringing high-performance, easy-to-use and cost-effective Artificial Intelligence services to the world. You will collaborate closely with AI and ML research scientists to innovate, influence our overall strategy and define the team's road map. You will help shape the system architecture, promote development and deployment best practices, and help us deliver the highest quality product to our customers. A successful candidate will have a passion for learning and innovation, experience in engineering large scale software systems, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. Existing education or experience in ML or AI concepts and applications is a plus.
If you are interested in innovating and making an impact in our industry's fastest moving technology space, come join us! We need you!BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysisPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
• Masters in Computer Science
• Machine Learning or AI application development
• Experience with deep learning systems will be a big plus.
Software and Programming