Want to disrupt an industry by delighting customers? Looking for a job where your work can have direct and massive impact? Excited to join one of the newest and most exciting services? Come be a leader on a team that is building a product that will touch millions of people daily.
Amazon Connect is a highly disruptive -based contact center that enables businesses to deliver engaging, dynamic, and personal customer service experiences. Amazon Connect is the result of the ten years of development that went into building the tools Amazon uses to provide its award-winning customer service at massive and launching it as a publicly available service. With Amazon Connect, you can create your own -based contact center and be taking calls in minutes. With Amazon Connect you can leverage the power of Artificial Intelligence and the large ecosystem of services such as Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly, Lambda, Amazon S3 and Amazon Kinesis to provide a truly frustration free, easy-to-use, and natural customer experience. With this technology, we are transforming an industry and the way customers interact with businesses and how agents service them.
We have a rapidly growing customer base and an exciting charter in front of us that includes solving highly complex engineering and algorithmic problems. We are looking for passionate and talented Front-End/Web Developers to join us to innovate on this new service that addresses customer needs to build modern contact centers. The position represents a rare opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing business soon after launch, and help shape the technology and product as we grow. You will be playing a crucial role in developing the next generation contact center, and get the opportunity to and deliver , resilient systems while maintaining a constant customer focus.
Industry analysts have said, "Amazon Connect is quietly positioned to massively disrupt by enabling companies to focus on customer service, not service centers." and "Amazon is totally disrupting the customer contact center space as they have many other market spaces with customer-centric solutions with open platform integration with assistance from the partner community."
As a Front-End Engineer on our team, you'll own code end-to-end from to development, and work closely with other senior technical leaders within the team and across . You'll have a sound understanding of computer science fundamentals and practical industry experience working with front end technologies / frameworks.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Master's degree in computer science related technical discipline, Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical discipline with 4+ years of professional software development experience.
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and (architecture, patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Programming experience doing full-stack development, including frontend, backend, and strong expertise in at least one more modern language such as , , , C/, , etc. including object-oriented .
• Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Strong background in computer science basics (data structures, algorithms, etc).
• Sharp analytical abilities, proven skills and a track record of delivery.
• Communication skills for both a technical and business audience.
• Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
• Experience in driving systemic operational improvements
• Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
• Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Women / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Software and Programming