Amazon Brand Protection team aims to deliver a trusted and complete Buyer‐facing catalog by helping Brands protect and accurately represent themselves on Amazon. This includes the well-known, established brands as well as the new and emerging brand owners. We build large scale, low latency, high throughput, distributed software systems that identify, prevent and act on all forms of product listings abuse on the Amazon catalog.
You will join a team of highly motivated and talented individuals building state of the art Machine Learning and Computer Vision solutions to identify and prevent brand abuse. Come be a part of Amazon's growing brand protection solutions!
In this role, you will:
• work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
• design, implement, and deploy high quality distributed system software.
• perform development and maintenance of key system features.
• drive software development best practices and engineering excellence within your team.
• establish architectural principles, select design patterns and mentor other team members on their appropriate application.
• work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver software.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field Computer Science Fundamentals in object-oriented design Computer Science
• Fundamentals in data structures Computer Science
• Fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or PythonPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment. Familiarity with Unix/Linux development environment.
• Should be genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with latest technologies.
• Must be a self-starter and motivated.
• Strong knowledge of data structure, algorithms, distributed systems and asynchronous architectures.
• Excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
Software and Programming