Would you like to be a part of a technology team that enables one of the most profitable businesses at Amazon.com?
The Amazon Payments Issuance team is responsible for developing the platform and applications used to introduce new and innovative payment methods to customers as well as support Amazon's global CoBrand and Private label credit cards along with the world's largest rewards catalog, Shop with Points. The technology we build and operate varies widely, ranging from large scale Distributed Engineering incorporating the latest from Machine Learning in the Big Data space to customer and mobile friendly User Experiences. We are an agile team, moving quickly in collaboration with our business to bring new features to millions of Amazon customers while having fun and filing new inventions along the way. If you can think big and want to join a fast moving team breaking new ground at Amazon we would like to speak with you!BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelors in Computer Science or related area or equivalent industry experience
• Proficient in OO Design/architecture, algorithms and data structures
• Experience in web technologies
• Familiar with software development best practices
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilitiesPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience with Spring and databases (relational and/or NoSQL)
• Proficient in writing code in a high volume, service based architecture
• Experience with continuous delivery
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Software and Programming