Are you interested in building the next generation, cloud-based commerce system for AWS that's used by millions of customers worldwide? Are you excited by the idea of working on highly scalable and secure systems that enabling multiple payment methods for our customers? Do you want to make an impact at a $10-billion-a-year business? Then we need to talk!
As a software developer, you have the opportunity to develop and bring ideas to the team to enable new payments methods faster using cutting edge technologies like DynamoDB, S3, Lambda, SNS, SQS, and more. Additionally, you will build meaningful software that helps AWS to bring our largest customers over to the Cloud. As an Amazon engineer, you get to own the full lifecycle of your systems, work on challenging problems at "Amazon Scale", and collaborate with high-performance technical teammates and having fun doing it.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, then please come join us and help shape the future of the Cloud.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
• Strong problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
• 2+ years software development experience
• Proficiency with Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysisPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience building and operating online services and fault-tolerant distributed systems.
• Experience AWS technologies (SNS,SQS,Lambda,DDB.etc.)
Software and Programming