We’re in the business of changing how people gather for work. Our apps elevate meetings and events to a new level, where decisions are made and people get things done. The QuickMobile Platform makes it easy to create and manage apps for your missin-critiical meetings and events, from marquee trade shows and user conferences to shareholder meetings, sales kickoffs, and beyond. More than just a technology solution, we personalize the attendee journey, empower attendees to collaborate and take action at the right time, and unlock insight from an engaged community.
We are the top enterprise mobile app company in Vancouver with team members all over the world, working with some of the biggest brands out there: Oracle, Adobe, Nike, Wal-Mart, Deloitte, BMW, Chanel, EY, Samsung, and the United Nations, to name a few.
If you want to work for a company that will focus its energy on helping you succeed, look no further. We are dedicated to providing you with the tools, training and resources you need to be your best, while also helping you reach the next level with regular career growth planning.
Other perks? The chance to travel to conferences and events around the globe, supporting clients with our famous best-in-class customer service. A beautiful head office in the heart of downtown Vancouver where suit-and-ties are optional, but our ocean and city views are definitely inspirational. Regular company socials. In-house massages. Quick access to the Stanley Park sea wall for lunchtime runs and a secure underground bike cage.
Ready to be part of the team?
The SDET is a vital part of our core platform team that manages automation testing and coordinating with the rest of the engineering team.Who We Are:
Join the pioneer and global leader of mobile solutions for the meetings and events industry and become part of the mobile revolution. Our 2014 accolades include: ranking 5th among Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Companies; 11th on Deloitte’s Fast 500 list; and 5th Fastest Growing Company by PROFIT Magazine. With an impressive client list that includes Microsoft, Disney, Pfizer, Oracle, Walmart, the Big 4 professional service networks, Samsung, and many more, we develop and license mobile platforms that drive attendee engagement and extend events into like-minded communities. We recently launched our breakthrough Enterprise 2.0 platform, enabling companies to respond to the rapidly growing demand for mobile capabilities, and to link event and business data.Responsibilities
- Attend daily Triage meetings
- Work collaboratively with Quality Assurance, Product Management, and Engineering to facilitate timely resolution of reported bugs
- Automate testing on core engineering product while using a vast array of tools while reporting any major bugs found to Director of QA.
- Report operational statistics and risks to platform stakeholders
- 3+ years end-to-end software QA experience.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in test automation using tools like Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Xcode’s UI Tests and Android’s Espresso is an asset.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge on performance and load testing tools like Jmeter, LoadRunner, etc
- Hands-on experience and knowledge on MySQL.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge on JSON-RPC and Restful APIs.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge on Linux, Jenkins, Eclipse/ IntelliJ, Amazon AWS.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement in an agile environment
- Proven track record in and knowledge of core QA techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
We thank all interested applicants; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check.