"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead.
Identity provide services that enable customers to control who can access what. Our services enable identity, resource, and access management as well as governance across our customers' environments. We integrate with all services, and 100% of customers use our services, so we take our responsibility for securely enforcing access control for as our absolute top priority.
In this position, you will work with a senior team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up. Not only do we work on a fun customer-facing space, but we have a great inclusive and diverse team of engineers and leaders that values making sure each voice is heard and a great work-life balance. This is an opportunity to operate and engineer systems on a massive , and to gain top-notch experience in computing. You understand building reliable and secure services, leveraging technologies, and can build software at . You have an eye towards quality, and insist on the highest standards. You are motivated to tackle ambiguous situations with technologies to rapidly solve problems. You are a team player, contribute to the execution of team objectives, and leverage technical knowledge and engineering best practices to rapidly deliver solutions that have a broad business impact.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or relevant work experience)
• Experience in at least one modern programming language such as C, , and mastery of object-oriented and programming
• 3+ years developing software solutions in large global environments
• Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP & RESTPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Master's degree in Computer Science related field
• Knowledge of federated identity solutions using SAML, OAuth, OpenID, Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services and directory sync. protocols e.g. SCIM
• Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, , WSDL, XSD, and REST.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, systems, and asynchronous architectures
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Flexibility, thinking on your feet, and strong problem solving skills
• Track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering measurable results in an agile environment
Software and Programming