Come change the way the world sees the Cloud!
Amazon CloudWatch gives customers actionable visibility into the health of their applications and services. Today we run one of the largest time-series stores on the planet and teams in CloudWatch solve problems of massive metric ingestion, /cloud computing, visualization, log processing and analytics, anomaly detection, and predictive analytics. Our services are the "eyes and ears" for customers everywhere, both inside Amazon along with AWS customers across the world.
We are looking for software engineers that are passionate about building solution to provide monitoring insights in complex Cloud infrastructure and the software stack running on top of it. As a member of the CloudWatch team, you will play a crucial role in crafting new monitoring solution on container (EKS, ECS, Fargate) and serverless (Lambda) platforms. You will keep innovating in the observability client space to offer the customer an end-to-end Application Performance View by weaving all telemetry including trace, metrics, and logs together. CloudWatch has a fast-paced environment where we "Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History." On a typical day, our software engineers might deep dive to root cause a customer issue, release the latest new feature, consult with the top engineers at Amazon, or discuss radical new approaches to building and operating at scale. You'll be surrounded by people who are incredibly smart, passionate about monitoring, and believe that we are only scratching the surface of what CloudWatch can really do to help application and service owners everywhere.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as , C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current .PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software experience
• Proficient in GoLang programming
• Administrative knowledge in both and Windows
• Hands on working experience with containers
• Experience with open source software development
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience with Agile engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous release, etc.)
Software and Programming