Senior Developer (Contract) Location:
Greater Vancouver, BC Responsibilities
- Analyze integration systems requirements and existing system's capabilities.
- Design and clearly document systems integration solutions.
- Design, develop, deploy and test key integrations between various computer systems using a variety of technologies such as Azure Data Functions, serverless functions
- Participate in design sessions and code reviews.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Improve existing systems by analyzing areas of modification.
- 5+ Systems integration experience and proficiency with ETL techniques and tools such as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or Azure Data Factor (ADF)
- 5+ years designing and developing complex SQL Server database schemas and queries in T-SQL
- Proficiency using git.
- Understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and terminology
Nice to have:
- Experience working with SQL Server and/or Azure Analysis Services
- Experience delivering Business Intelligence solutions, particularly using Power BI.
- Experience developing and deploying solutions to cloud services such as Azure or AWS.
- Knowledge of healthcare informatics systems is preferred.
- Experience developing web services / RESTful APIs.
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.