Fortinet is looking for passionate and talented problem solver to join our R&D - Web Services Team to help develop and maintain web based microservices both customer facing as well as internally.Job Responsibilities:
Job Skills Required:
- Participating in design, implementation and maintenance of microservices and other public facing APIs.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting services
- Streamlining the workflow with automation
Nice to Haves:
- 4+ years of hands-on development experience with python, nodejs, golang
- Experience with databases such as mysql, cassandra, hdfs
- Experience with Kafka, rabbit mq or other messaging systems an asset
- Experience with ticketing systems such as jira, phabricator.
- Development experience using Docker
- Development experience in Linux based environment an asset
- Good knowledge of GIT and best practice in release management.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to multi-task and quickly react to system/service issues
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or related discipline
Software and Programming Information Technology