Our client is a new full-service marketing agency past their start up stage with big growth plans. This is a busy and full filling Social Media Specialist role working on a tightknit social media team.
What- the Company:
Our client is a marketing agency specializing in high performance E-Commerce Website solutions. Their focus is to understand specifically company’s current processes, and then target specific improvements that will have the most impact in the shortest amount of time. From branding to development, they create the core processes and execute them repeatedly and effectively to propel businesses for exponential growth.
What- the Role:
Our client is looking to add a new Social Media Specialist to their existing team of three who will support the team with the management of strategy execution on projects such as growing social media communities to enhance sales for the client. You will be responsible for creating social media content that tells their clients brand stories. We are seeking passionate storytellers with the ability to naturally connect with audiences both, online and offline. As the Social Media Specialist, you will come up with big picture ideas and assist with their execution.
Responsibilities are diverse and will include:
- Research, curate, and amplify original and third-party content around key topic areas to establish brand authority.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone.
- Manage content and editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Writes creative, compelling copy for various social media channels and platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn.
- Promote company visibility and social content expression through generation and optimization of company pages on various social media channels and platforms.
- Discover and share user generated content (UGC) with permission on various social media channels and platforms.
- Develop, edit, publish and share marketing content that builds meaningful audience connections and achieves business results. This includes multimedia, videos, infographics, presentation decks, images, blogs and social media content.
- Keeping up to date with current market and style trends, technologies and applications to inform new and creative content ideas.
Who- the Candidate:
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated capability in graphic design and motion graphics.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Graphic Designer or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms and best practices.
- Experience and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong understanding of social and digital KPI’s, as well as web traffic metrics.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust work hours depending on deadlines.
Remote working options until otherwise specified. Training and onboarding will be held in-person at the office located in the Greater Vancouver area.
Competitive base salary commensurate with experience, plus vacation and benefits.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving quite quickly! If you are interested or know someone else who may be, please get in touch with a recruiter at Swim as soon as you can.
Sales and Marketing