Make an impact! Help doctors deliver better patient care with high definition ultrasound imaging!
Want to make a difference? Market something that really matters? Medical imaging improves and saves lives every day! Stethoscopes are old school – a blind spot. Ultrasound imaging provides improved accuracy in diagnostics and guided surgery. And yet, as many as 25 million medical professionals globally don’t have access to medical imaging. Help us get a handheld ultrasound in the pocket of every physician!
We’re growing fast and we need your help. Come be part of this feel-good local medical technology success story. Take your career to the next level with a dynamic marketing team that is hitting it out of the park.
Who we are:
Clarius Mobile Health was founded to empower every medical professional with accurate, easy to use and affordable imaging tools. We’re miniaturizing high quality point-of-care ultrasound to offer a safe and cost-effective option for all clinicians in every specialty. In 2019 we launched our second-generation wireless handheld ultrasound scanners, incorporating feedback from customers and the benefits of advancing technology. More than 25,000 clinicians have used Clarius to improve their ability to diagnose or treat patients.
What we’re looking for:
There are millions of physicians out there just waiting to act on your ads and social posts! We are seeking a new Social & Digital Marketing Associate who is creative, highly detailed oriented, and loves a fast-paced environment. We promise, every day is exiting with our marketing team. You’ll get to exercise both of your cerebral hemispheres! One minute focused on analyzing and optimizing our Facebook campaigns and the next creating gorgeous Instagram posts. You will take responsibility for the daily management, strategy and execution of our digital marketing programs impressing everyone with your results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute, write and design (using templates) our ads across all major PPC platforms (Google, Facebook, Adroll, Twitter, Bing and LinkedIn).
- Analyze key segments to understand preferences and usage of social media.
- Stays abreast of Clarius solutions, product trends and customer messaging to ensure relevant ad creation in collaboration with the content team.
- Monitor, test and optimize bidding strategies, performing A/B tests on elements of campaigns, from ad copy to graphics to landing pages, in order to continuously improve click-through and conversion rates.
- Maintain and optimize keyword list for performance.
- Upload and maintain CRM and custom intent audiences on all the platforms.
- Optimize our generous PPC budget to drive hundreds of qualified leads monthly and boost sales across our global, multiregional Shopify stores.
- Help balance our budget across global geographic territories to keep all of our account managers busy and happy.
- Use retargeting to keep our visitors coming back for more until they buy.
- Align our marketing messages across social media and the display network.
- Monitor the online activity of competitors and find creative ways to outsmart and outperform the competition.
- Start discussions on LinkedIn groups and join active Facebook groups to share our amazing blog content.
- Follow the movers and shakers in the ultrasound space across specialties.
- Like, share, comment on and retweet great ultrasound content from our customers who are so thrilled with Clarius that they want to tell the world.
- Work with industry associations to generate leads with display/banner ads on their websites and newsletter ads.
- Compiles and distribute regular analytics reports to Marketing team for review regarding performance trends across ad platforms.
- Ensure compliance and best practices in every campaign launched across 20+ countries, in multiple languages with the support of internal clinical specialist.
- Take on additional marketing tasks willingly as required, such as attending to our booths at virtual trade shows to help us optimize lead generation.
Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Communications, Marketing, Business or Commerce
- 2-5+ years of hands on digital marketing experience in a high growth technology or medical device company
- High energy and a positive attitude with an unshakeable smile
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, including written grammar
- Highly analytical while creative in developing compelling add copy
- Self-starter, smart, quick-learning, and self-motivated
- Team orientated and highly collaborative
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a high-technology environment or medical industry an asset
- Experience with Photoshop an asset
Sales and Marketing