DFO is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing, and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing
- People and the world
DFO is global in operations, culture, and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) and Manila
- Is a behavioral scientist at heart - you want to know what makes people engage with content and connect with our products.
- You dig data - you want to understand every spreadsheet, analytic, dashboard, and stat that you encounter, and then turn that insight into results.
- Metrics motivate you - you’re never more driven than when you’ve got a goal that pushes and stretches you and targets that test your mettle
- Reviewing and suggesting improvements to SMS broadcast; content provided by our communication and creative teams
- Scheduling SMS broadcast campaigns strategically, using advanced segmentation and multi-variant testing, to maximize metrics and conversions
- Strategizing across our database channels, including email and text, audience segmentation, and creative development/design
- Analyzing and staying abreast of email marketing best practices and subscription-based industry trends
- Reviewing automated transactional communications to ensure accuracy
- Collaborating with the Senior Manager and other marketing/sales staff to coordinate communication campaigns with other marketing activities
- Working to develop campaign calendars and timelines
- Assisting with the continued development of transactional text sales funnel
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive significant improvements in key customer/business growth metrics – engagement, SMS subscribers, conversion and revenue.
- Brief in creative asset needs and work closely with internal creative and project management teams on the development/execution of creative across mobile channels, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Analyze and summarize performance metrics across the mobile channels to ensure goals and KPI's are met and identify problems or areas of opportunities; help identify and establish benchmarks.
- Create agile testing calendar to continually test new creative, tactics, tools, campaigns, etc. apply learning's, and optimize.
- Develop audience tactics and journeys to optimize the cross-channel customer experiences, particularly driving to in-person/in-store experiences
- Ensure all elements of the programs align with site and brand experience.
- Keep up to date on mobile marketing trends and best practices
- Experience with Email/SMS Marketing Required
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Passion for e-commerce and online sales
- Proactive individual who can work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaboratively with management and peers
- Strong communication skills - Must have good English skills, speaking and writing
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to handle multiple requests, changes, and conflicting priorities
- Best hardware
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Education Allowance
- Premium medical insurance
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Hosts of the Best Performance Marketing Party in the world
- Valuers of innovation
Creative and Graphic Design Customer Service and Support Sales and Marketing