Working under general supervision, the Clerk/Receptionist supports the Long Term Care Site visitation process by booking visitor appointments according to established procedures, assisting visitors to complete required documentation including screening checklist, maintaining records and performing other clerical duties as assigned. Ensure cleanliness and order of visitation space by performing light cleaning duties and referring deeper cleaning requirements to supervisor, ensuring space is configured according to physical distancing requirements and is adequately stocked with hand hygiene supplies. Qualifications
- Grade 12 and one year's recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Ability to deal with staff, residents and families effectively.
- Ability to keyboard 45 wpm.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Prince George Community