By applying on this position, you will have the possibility of working on the biggest Hydroelectric project ever realized in Canada.
The Contract Administrator manages turbine and generator electrical and piping subcontractors hired to complete specific scopes of work within the project structure. The first assignment will be at Site C project, near Fort St. John, BC.
- Collaborate building the Request for Quotation (RFQ) and bid process.
- Supervise daily activities of the subcontractors. Identify and document deviations.
- Obtain and maintain commercial/legal, quality, HSE, management & technical documentation as per the contract.
- Issue non-compliance-report (NCR) to subcontractors.
- Manage claim with the subcontractors and support other claims.
- Manage weekly coordination meeting and issue minutes of meeting.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports regarding KPI’s (scope and technical questions / schedule / budget / safety /QA NCR/ documentation).
Preferred Candidate Profile:
- Minimum of 8 years of construction experience managing electrical and/or piping systems subcontractors.
- Minimum of 3 years of claim experience.
- A dedicated team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a multitask environment.
- Fully fluent in English with excellent verbal and writing communication skills. Bilingualism is an asset.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Permanent or temporary contract with full benefit package.
- Opportunity to work on various projects across Canada.
- A typical work week is 5 to 6 days, 10 hours per day. Overtime and travel time are paid.
- Fly-in fly-out conditions including per diem and/or lodging for remote candidates.
BECOME PART OF THE SOLUTION FOR A BETTER FUTURE AND JOIN A PASSIONATE TEAM!!
Construction, Mining and Trades Oil, Gas and Utilities