Site Superintendent – Vancouver Construction Projects – iPad & Vehicle Allowance
Salary: $95,000 – $110,000
Location: Vancouver, BC
Join a great company as they transition from a well-known builder to an upstart developer. You will join an existing project in the rough-in stages and your future path will be determined by your success.
There will be ample room for growth as this company goes from relying on successful bids, to tackling their own development projects. Currently the role is open as the existing Superintendent is relocating to another Province.
- 20 years + of construction experience in the Vancouver market.
- Solid reputation and a trusted brand in the local market
- Projects that make a difference in Vancouver, socially and architecturally.
- From towers and dealerships to tenant improvements and social-housing
- Straight forward leadership with a desire for Superintendents to take ownership of their projects
Your initial project will be taking over a residential redevelopment (SRO) in Vancouver where the Superintendent is having to relocate across the Country. The project is in rough-in stages and you will be empowered to deliver the remaining stages of the project on schedule. How you perform will help the company decide what you next role will be! Initially to will focus on trades management and push the quality control aspects to ensure a successful turnover to the Client.
- Experience working as a Superintendent for a GC or Developer on $5M + project, ideally from start to finish
- You must be willing to take ownership of your work and be able to drive a schedule while getting trade buy-in
- Strong residential interiors experience is a requirement
- Drive to never stop learning and improving
- Assets: Red Seal level in a construction trade
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary: $95,000 – $110,000
- Discretionary bonuses
- Vacation: 2 – 3 weeks
- Extended medical, dental & paramedical
- Tuition reimbursement, car & phone allowance, laptop & iPad
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com
, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca
to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Mark Fedyshen at 604-689-8687 ext. 248
for more information. Also follow me on twitter (@MarkFedRecruits
) for further job opportunities and construction news.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.