Site Superintendent – Multi-Family Woodframe Construction
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000
Location: Vancouver, BC
Industry: Development & Construction
Site Superintendent opportunity - Join a growing residential multi-family developer and builder with a solid track record and upcoming projects in Vancouver.
- Strong portfolio of low-rise multi-family, mixed-use and duplex/single-family developments
- Designer, developer and builder which helps ensure cleaner projects with less red tape
- Small company; great projects!
- Direct relationship for Site Superintendents with upper management
Site Superintendent Job Description
- Site Superintendent duties on upcoming multi-family wood frame projects (upcoming projects in Central Vancouver)
- Future project may include mixed-use developments
- Monitor and maintain the project schedule and provide input to the Project Manager
- Lead the project by example and keep the trades focused by getting "in the trenches" with them when required
- Manage labour, equipment, materials and sub-contractors to ensure all are on-site as required
- Ensure the construction quality is maintain and the safety program is being followed
- All other duties are typical for a Superintendent role, but feel free to call if you would like further details
- 3+ years as a Site Superintendent on multi-family residential wood frame projects ($10M + Construction Value)
- A high level of technical understanding and experience with frame construction
- A self-starter with the ability to analyze problems and make sound decisions in a timely manner
- A strong history of start to finish projects
- Confident and well spoken demeanour with a teacher's approach to managing a project
- Assets - Red seal or construction related education and training
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: $90,000 - $110,000
- Vacation: 3 weeks
- Extended medical, dental and paramedical
How to Apply
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Mark Fedyshen at 604-689-8687 ext. 248
for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
* Follow me on LinkedIn & Twitter (@MarkFedRecruits) for further job opportunities and construction news.