Site Superintendent – Multi Family Construction
Salary: $95,000 – $115,000
Location: Vancouver, BC
Industry: Construction and Development
Want to lead a cool project (as a Site Superintendent) that is bringing positive change to Vancouver? Reach out to me today or send your resume to email@example.com
for me to review.
The company’s original founder has come from a background that respects a high level of craftsmanship and this simple dedication to the best quality remains to this day. They have roots building in this city for over 50 years and have made an impact on Vancouver and the surrounding suburbs. They have established themselves in the residential, commercial and mixed-use construction markets.
You will take on the upcoming multi family projects in Vancouver and the surrounding cities. These projects will vary from 4 and 6 storey wood-frames to mid-rise concrete developments. Base duties:
- Take complete control of site management
- Motivate and manage the trade contractor to ensure the schedule is maintains and costly delays are avoided
- Master the project drawings in order to foresee project design issues and around trade stacking conflict on-site
- Empower the CSO and help maintain a safe environment so everyone can return home healthy each day
- Many other typical duties to be discussed and detailed prior to receiving an offer
- 5 - 10 years as a Site Superintendent on multi-family residential projects (wood frame and concrete)
- Experience leading start-finish residential projects with construction values between $10M and $30M
- Ability to drive a schedule and push critical path items
- Expertise with construction drawings and the BC Building Code
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary: $95,000 – $115,000
- Vacation: 3 weeks
- Vehicle allowance/mileage
- Extended medical, dental, paramedical & MSP paid
- Tuition reimbursement for approved courses
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Mark Fedyshen at 604-689-8687 ext. 248
for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS:
Construction Jobs - http://www.impactrecruitment.ca/building-jobs/
Further job opportunities and construction news: Follow me on Twitter - @MarkFedRecruits
Posted: September 2, 2016
Closes:November 1, 2016