Site Superintendent – High Rise Rental Project in Vancouver
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000
Industry: Development and General Contracting
Do you want to be the Superintendent on an upcoming high-rise tower for a company that takes on some of the most architecturally stunning projects in Vancouver. They are currently adding to their team for the upcoming rental high-rise project in Vancouver.
With ongoing projects in Vancouver, Toronto, and Calgary, joining this company offers exiting opportunities to be involved with some of the most extravagant buildings in Canada!
Work with an established company that is changing the Vancouver skyline. From the most exquisite hotels and high-rises to retail, office towers and mixed-use buildings. This company is also taking projects on across North America. With over 20 years of excellence as a developer and builder, this company is well-known to the Canadian construction industry. With many awe-inspiring, distinctive and avant-garde projects upcoming across Canada, this truly an employer that anyone would want to be a part of.
The Site Superintendent will be responsible for running the 20+ storey high-rise project from start to finish while ensuring the project stays on-schedule and on-budget. In addition to typical Superintendent duties, a strong focus will be put on the following responsibilities:
- Ensure a quality finished project that maintains the company’s reputation for quality finished units
- Schedule & manage trade contractors to optimize the completion of tasks and avoid congestion & delays
- Master the project drawings in order to anticipate project issues and reduce budget & schedule concerns
- Work alongside the CSO to ensure a safe work environment
- Run the project trade meetings and attend the design stakeholder meetings
- 8+ years of construction experience with a Builder/Developer or General Contractor
- Experience running jobs with values over $70M from start to finish
- 2 start-to-finish projects completed in a Site Superintendent capacity
- Solid reputation amongst local trade contractors and a knack for leadership
- Asset: Red Seal in carpentry
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary: $120,000 - $140,000
- Vacation: 3 – 4 weeks
- Phone Allowance
- Extended Medical, Dental and Paramedical,
- Tuition Reimbursement
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: [email protected]
, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Mark Fedyshen at 604-689-8687 ext. 248
for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Construction Jobs - http://www.impactrecruitment.ca/building-jobs/
Further job opportunities and construction news: Follow me on Twitter - @MarkFedRecruits