Paladin Security is seeking applications for Site Security Manager. Applicants will be responsible for continually delivering overall service, supervision, direction and co-ordination on a shift-to-shift basis for the General Duties Division at Capilano Mall in North Vancouver, BC.
- Demonstrated the ability to work effectively, adapting to varied assignments and environments with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated Honesty and Commitment in the performance of duties along with a track record of responding appropriately and professionally in all work situations
- Current First Aid certification, preferably Occupational First Aid level 2
- Have above average Communications skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to absorb and process large amounts of factual account information and familiarize quickly with new and varied environments
- Valid BC Security License including an endorsement to carry restraints
- Minimum of two year of previous leadership experience, preferably in a related field
- Current Site Supervisor designation within a retail setting
- Experience and certification training staff within a tactical environment, preferably in relation to law enforcement
- Co-ordination and management of all on-site security operations within the account in the designated area of responsibility
- First line quality control to ensure the client is receiving only professional, high quality service
- Ensures necessary emergency procedures are followed in the event of emergencies such as bomb threats, fires, violent arrests, and break and enters etc.
- Conduct evaluations of staff
- Liaise with local Police Services and Client personnel
- Functional ability with the Windows operating system. Functional ability in Windows Office software such as Excel, Tracktik and Word.
- Must be available on short notice when required and able to respond to the coordination of scheduling needs, including being available 24/7 for responses to site scheduling issues.
- Provides training/briefing to staff as required.
- Daily briefings and communication with Client personnel.
Customer Service and Support Law Enforcement and Security Management and Executive