**This position qualifies for a Relocation Incentive**
The Site Coordinator, Southside Health & Wellness Centre (SHWC) coordinates, initiates, monitors and evaluates the delivery of quality patient/client care as a member of an integrated interdisciplinary team for the SHWC. This position's primary role is to consult and collaborate with the SHWC Board of Directors for the delivery of services at the SHWC. The incumbent participates in the direct delivery of client services, develops and monitors program policies and procedures and serves as a liaison with Chronic Disease Management and Prevention Coordinators, Community Advisory Groups, Ministry of Health, and other Primary Health Care sites, hospitals and facilities. Qualifications Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in nursing plus five (5) to seven (7) years experience in rural health care including three (3) years in a management position, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of current health care issues and trends.
- Knowledge of health promotion principles and broader determinants of health.
- Knowledge of rural communities, including First Nations, and an ability to conduct needs
- Knowledge of social and economic issues and their implications for health planning.
- Ability to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate service programs.
- Knowledge of quality improvement principles and processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels.
- Ability to work effectively, collaboratively and cooperatively with groups, individuals and organizations towards the attainment of mutual goals.
- Ability to foster teamwork and commitment to excellence in the provision of client focused care.
- Effective financial and human resource management skills.
- Ability to anticipate and respond to changing priorities or unforeseen circumstances.
- Ability to provide leadership, guidance and direction to others.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and balance multiple activities concurrently.
View Burns Lake Community