Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 20 brands and 23 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Shuttle Driver
at OpenRoad Audi Boundary. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
Reporting to the Service Manager, your responsibilities as Valet Driver will include:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
Successful candidates must have:
- Providing an excellent customer service experience to all guests.
- Operate shuttle vehicle to transport customers to and from the dealership.
- Maintain and complete delivery and pick up log.
- Ensuring shuttle vehicle is clean and presentable at all times.
- Assist the Service Department Wash Bay with cleaning customer vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned at the direction of the Management team.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Self-directed, requiring minimal supervision.
- Strong customer relation skills, maintaining a friendly and positive attitude.
- A thorough understanding of the Lower Mainland and the ability to read maps.
- Must possess a Class 5 British Columbia driver’s license, with a minimum of 2 years driving experience with a clean driving record.
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way”
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Posted: July 12, 2018
Closes: September 10, 2018