Position: Part Time Style + Care Representative
Location: Burnaby BC
TO APPLY: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oLU31fwt&s=BCjobs
A bit about us...
SHOES.com is one of Canada's fastest growing ecommerce companies. Our mission is to constantly challenge, innovate and deliver new and better ways to shop. We apply technology and fashion expertise to enable consumers to discover leading, boutique and exclusive brands. We provide an unparalleled level of customer service and proudly offer free shipping and a hassle free return policy on every order
A bit about your team...
In the Style & Care team, we innovate and challenge ourselves to make the difference every single day. Equal parts style gurus and problem solvers, we understand that going the extra mile for our customers is never a step too far. Within our team, we foster the belief that every member is unique and therefore has something different and great to bring to who we are. We thrive on diversity. That’s why we tailor new projects around each personality to boost creativity and to better care for the customers we love. We are shoe aficionados. We are caretakers. We do what we’re passionate about and we’re passionate about what we do.
A bit about this role...
As a Style & Care Representative you will be the face of the company and the first contact for all customers. You will be responsible for delivering a cohesive and WOW experience to every person you touch both internally and externally.
- Provide professional and knowledgeable service while delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Handle customer inquiries through multi-channel communication (telephone, email, social etc.) to ensure a ‘wow’ customer experience
- Communicates in a professional manner treating all with empathy and respect
- Product education: communicates features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and care instructions using the Style + Care teams’ various channels of communication
- Can respond to all company and general inquiries, which requires a broad knowledge base
- Establish and building strong customer relations with both internal and external customers
- Work as a team to ensure department and individual goals are met on a daily basis
- Manage and resolve guest compliments and complaints related to the ecommerce store
- Listens to guests with empathy, and reports store complaints to the Resolution Specialist for resolution
- Process product sales and returns for customers which requires strong knowledge of SHOES.com processes for order entry, charging & shipping for all orders from start to finish.
- Work with Style + Care leaders to achieve daily, weekly and monthly departmental goals
- Is a go-to for all ecommerce updates and inquiries
- Arranges for mail to be sent to guests, warehouses
- Various other duties as required
- Great communication, both verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly, and authentic
- Amazing organizational and time-management skills
- Responsible and dependable
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills; this includes proficiency in Microsoft Office, an ability to type 40wpm, and strong experience on the www
- High School Diploma is required
- Minimum 1 year of Customer service experience required
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Must be available to work within call center hours (between 5 am – 10 pm)
- The work hours will depend on the business needs
- This position is part-time (8-25 hours/week)