UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
Position: Shipper/ Receiver
Dealership:OpenRoad Audi Boundary
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan, tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving parts orders in the morning
- Putting away all stock and keeping parts department organized and clean
- Delivering parts in afternoon after stock orders are complete
- Packing out of town shipments
- Receiving courier deliveries and processing them
- Moving parts and tires around the parts department as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Experience with the daily operation of an automotive dealership's parts department..
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work constructively with members from all departments within the dealership.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- A valid British Columbia Driver's License.
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge of vehicle body parts , car mechanical parts
- Possess a valid British Columbia Driver's License, ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission, and present a current copy of your driver's abstract (ICBC driver's record) for review.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.