Express Employment Professionals is now recruiting for: F/T: Shipper/ Receiver - Forklift Op., for our clients in Delta, & Richmond, BC.
- Min. 2 year Exp. in Shipping & Receiving
- Min. 2 Year Exp. Operating Sit-Down Counter Balance Forklift or High Reach (Stand-up Forklift)
- Accurately - identify and distribute incoming shipments to the appropriate department, immediately after receiving goods inspection is completed
- Abiliy to lift up to 50lbs.
- Order Picking exp. R/F Scan exp. Plus (but not a necessity)
- Bill of Lading exp.: Purolator/ UPS/ Fed-ex/ etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced warehouse
- Inventory Cycle Count exp: Monthly/ Daily/ Yearly
- Shrink Wrapping - Machine or manual exp.
- Basic- Microsoft exp: Word/ Excel/ Outlook
- Excellent written, spoken, and listening comprehension
- Good Organizational skills
- Work quickly and carefully with attention to detail and accuracy
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must have a positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
- A desire to grow and develop with the team & company
- Positive attitude and ability to multi-task
- Proactive and dependable
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Take initiative
- Steel toed boots and PPE must be used at all times
- Morning Shift
- Monday - Friday
- Start Time: 7am/8am/ or 9am start
- Pay Rate: $16/hr. - $21/hr. (Depends on position & depends on Experience)
- Flexible for OT
- Long-Term positions!!!
HOW TO APPLY:
Email: [email protected]
Apply in Person: 8891 120th St. Delta, BC
**Please attach resume in "WORD" format***
All qualified candidates will be contacted in 24 - 48 hours of applying for this position.
About Express Employment Professionals.
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...