As the ideal candidate, you have a strong background in warehousing/shipping receiving; enjoy working with a high energy team in a retail environment.
Our company is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. Our 250 locations offer clean and safe work environments encouraging a motivating and fun atmosphere. We are looking for relentless problem solvers who not only have strong technical skills, but who are also good communicators and thrive in the service industry. Your responsibilities will include:
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
- Daily shipping and receiving of tires and wheels.
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift. You may be required to work in extreme weather conditions.
- Organizing warehouse and yard.
- Prepare inventory for monthly counts.
- You hold a valid Driver's Licence.
- Safety is paramount - you contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
- Grade 12 or GED.
- Basic computer skills.
- Competitive wages, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Profit Sharing - Significant additional income can be obtained through our highly competitive profit sharing program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
- Technology - We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today's market.
Proudly Canadian owned and operated since 1953
Since the beginning-when we opened our first store in Vernon, BC, in 1953-Kal Tire has been committed to building a strong company as well as strong communities for our team members and customers.
Across Canada and around the world, we support hundreds of local organizations, engage our teams in fundraising and provide funding for the use of recycled rubber products to enhance community facilities.
At Kal Tire, helping to make our communities stronger is just a part of our culture. We offer a culture that fosters inclusion, and respect. We value a diverse workforce and commit toproviding equal opportunities to all applicants.
Kal Tire welcomes your interest in this Shipper Receiver opportunity. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
Retail Transportation and Warehousing