• Prioritize daily workload (Local, National, International, sub rentals) and assign tasks to driver.
• Ensure that the driver stay on schedule (pick-ups, drop-offs, lunch, projects).
• Work closely with the Sub Rental Coordinator/Rentals Desk Coordinator to ensure the timely delivery and return of sub rented equipment.
• Ensure that all incoming received equipment from other locations is counted and paperwork is turned in to the desk for proper check-in.
• Ensure that all outgoing equipment to other locations is counted, packaged, and includes all proper documentation.
Ensure that All cross border documentation is complete for timely and successful delivery.
• Ensure that all goods received are cross referenced against a packing slips (must be signed and dated) and turned in to the Rentals Desk Coordinator in a timely manner.
• Be the direct contact for couriers, logistics, and brokers. Submit accurate shipping quotes to the CSR’s in a timely manner.
• Attend daily general meeting, daily departmental head meeting and daily afternoon rentals meeting
• Drive when needed.
• Must be able to open and close the warehouse.
• Provide the highest level of customer service to productions and crew.
• Create a work environment that fosters creativity, ingenuity and high staff morale.
• Reduce costs whenever and wherever possible.
The Shipper/Receiver will also be asked to assist in other areas of the Warehouse as needed. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Work on special projects assigned by the Supervisor, Warehouse or the Manager, Warehouse Operations.
• Process equipment in all departments (Cable, Grip, Fabric, Electrics, and Triage).
• Organize equipment on shelves.
• Assist with warehouse reorganization projects.
• Operate the forklift for all departments.
• Assist with keeping the yard clean.
Minimum 2 years Shipping and Receiving experience both domestic and international
Excellent communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent management skills
Able to multi-task
Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Excellent numeric skills
Attention to detail
Ability to work up to 12 hours per day if needed
Note: This is a physically demanding job