Express Employment is seeking and experienced Shipper /Receiver Assistant for a renowned manufacturer and distributor of earth friendly products within the Delta region starting soon.
Position: SHIPPER /RECEIVER ASSITANT
Salary: $20/hour ($38K-$40k Yearly with Full benefits + 2 weeks paid vacation)
Job Type: Full-Time (Permanent): Hours: 40 hours per week
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
Location: Delta, BC
• Able to lift a minimum of 25 kg
• Attention to detail
• Team player while being able to work independently
• 1 to 2 years of experience as a Shipper / Receiver.
• Fork-lift ( Crown Stand up an asset)
• Pallet Truck certification (Electric)
• Misys experience an asset
• WHMIS certification an asset
• Safety certificates including First Aid an asset
• Experience in the consumer packaging goods industry as asset
• Knowledge of ERP systems
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Receive and record all inventory and non-inventory items
• Ensure the timely, accurate and safe picking & wrapping of customer orders
• Ensure orders are shipped on-time , follow procedures and protocol
• Physical and digital transfer of items between warehouses
• Adhere to the safety and performance standards
• Cleanliness and organization of the warehouse equipment, tools, machinery, floor
• Maintenance activities for all pallet trucks and forklifts
• Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 604-668-5899 Ext 210 for Prab
Job Title: Shipper /Receiver Assistant (In the Subject Line)
Thank you to all that apply, we will contact you if you meet the requirements within 48 hours
About Express Employment Professionals.
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...