Our client is looking for an experienced Shipper / Picker to join their team.
As a leading manufacturer in the marine industry, they have dominated the industry for more than a century. If you want to work for a world-renowned company that employs professionals, develops, and builds the best product on the market, apply now!
You are an experienced Shipper/Receiver/Material Handler. You will be responsible for shipping, receiving, and picking parts and equipment. You will be reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor.
• Oversee inventory control of material
• Release part assembly order through ERP system as needed
• Shipping and receiving, logging and tracking of general inbound/outbound freight
• Processing of stock orders, emergency orders, materials transfer between locations
• Communicate received and shipped volume to appropriate parties
• Collaborate with vendors, sales team, and other stakeholders to ensure consistent flow of parts
What you have:
Compensation & Benefits:
The company offers a competitive salary that will be dependent on experience.
They also offer a comprehensive benefits package.
About Chorius Corporate Solutions Inc.
CHORIUS is a Vancouver BC based Executive Search & Management Consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the small, mid-sized and large businesses. We assist Executives to make distinctive,...Read More