Apply now to immediately connect with our virtual hiring assistant, Olivia!
The starting hourly wage is $18.10Working with us means:
* \tAccess to education and skills development opportunities
* \tA total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
* \tFlexible hours/shifts
* \tA safe, respectful, and inclusive workplaceThe job
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
• Inspiring a team, instilling a sense of pride, and creating a culture that helps deliver the world's best Quick Service Restaurant experience
• Maintaining a safe, secure, and sanitary environment for your guests, your team, and yourself
• Managing and leading a team of Crew Members
• Participating in local events that positively impact your community
• Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology
Your vibe and experience
While previous experience working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, or customer sales representative as a manager is always helpful and appreciated, what is most important is who you are.
You lead by example and are accountable. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for yourself and your team. When confronted with a situation, you can assess and problem-solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.
McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
McDonald's Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Restaurants and Food Service