IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a SharePoint Specialist to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Assist with assessing and categorizing existing SharePoint solutions.
- Define our target SharePoint online architecture and design requirements (for migration and for any new SP online teamsite/app creation).
- Define our future SharePoint online operating model.
- Recommend a migration approach that is appropriate for the business
- Communicate with clients to schedule and plan migrations and provide technical expertise to complete site migrations if necessary.
- Adhere to change control procedures as required.
- Assist with any other in-scope activities as required.
Top Skills Required
- Experience in medium-large enterprise environments
- SharePoint Online & on-prem background and experience
- SharePoint Online migration experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with business clients.
- Proficient in creating Power Apps and using Power Automate.
- Must reside in BC during the contract period even when working remotely and be ready to report to the office when remote work is over.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.