Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Hootsuite Cultural Manifesto
Guru Career Track
B Corporation Certification Who You Are... As a services developer, you will work on services that are central to Hootsuite’s business and provide critical business value every day. You are versatile, display leadership qualities and are enthusiastic to tackle new problems across our service infrastructure as we continue to push technology forward. You’re Great At...
- Creating robust and scalable production-ready services.
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software.
- Understanding project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Providing thought leadership for publishing technology inside Hootsuite and collaborating with cross-functional development teams to improve Hootsuite’s infrastructure.
- Experience with a large SaaS system
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience and/or interest in functional programming
- A love of social med ia
#LI - ER1