DescriptionServiceNow Lead Developer Role Responsibilities:
- Defines policy & standards - Architecture principles, Integration standards, Platform upgrade strategy, performance tuning etc. for ServiceNow projects.
- Define technical architecture documentation for implementations, build framework structure / templates for capturing technical information on module implementations.
- Support customer and other vendor team members to assess technical feasibility of the business requirement and implementation of solution.
- Leads any ServiceNow technical issues preventing successful service delivery and communications towards successful resolution.
- Architect, design and deploy solutions using ServiceNow platform.
- Define development best practices, architecture, code review check list , provide technical leadership and mentoring the ServiceNow Team.
- Design solutions for agreed system integration, create and maintain API and data integration processes between ServiceNow andotherplatform.
- Consult with Customer and Service Management teams on platform enhancements and improvements including identifying potential opportunities for improvement of the platform.
- Collaborate with ServiceNow Support concerning strategies and technical aspects of platform upgrades, patch installation and hot fixes.
- Implementation of approved apps from ServiceNow application store.
- Technical oversight of activities for vendor resources on as-needed basis for project work/Steady state.
- Validate all Requests for Enhancement (i.e.platform changes) providing technical perspective and recommendations and perform feasibility study where required.
- Set standards for mid server deployment and usage.
- Conducting platform performance audits and remediation activities.
- Analyze requirements and implement solutions to agreed enhancements to the ServiceNow platform per documented requirements and deliverables.
- Develop agreed integrations between the Client ServiceNow system and external systems.
- Responsible for executing patching and upgrades to the ServiceNow Platform.
- Act as the Problem Manager for Platform related Problem Records.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and attainment of project deliverables. Basic Requirements:
- 6+ years of "hands-on" ServiceNow Platform experience.
- 2+ years of ServiceNow Architect experience.
- 2+ years ITIL Process/ ServiceNow Implementation Experience (Has worked at least 1 end to end implementation of ITSM or ITOM module of ServiceNow).