We are currently seeking ServiceNow Developer
to join our team inBurnaby, BC (Remote)
The ServiceNow developeris the technology subject matter expert responsible for theanalysis, design, development and implementation of software projects on theServiceNowplatform. Responsibilities:
- Analyze business situations and work within a group environment to provide efficient and effective software solutions.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production.
- Provide technical support during all phases of project delivery. This includes, but is not limited to: development of project estimates, solution design review, documentation creation and review, and peer code reviews.
- Implement and customize a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application. Requirements:
- 5+ years ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment.
- 6+ years of computer programming experience.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator.
- Service Now Developer Certified.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.