UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD
Position:Service Reception Associate
Dealership: The BMW Store
Compensation: $20.00 per hour
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 21 automotive brands across 34 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their roles.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS includingAcura, Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill development and growth
- Be part of collaborative, friendly, and progressive work culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship, and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greeting Customers upon arrival
- Checking customers in for appointment
- Answering phone calls from customers and assisting them with their needs
- Coordinating customers with their Service Advisors
- Completing Service Loaner Contracts with customers
- Coordinating Service Shuttles for customer drop off and pick up.
- Scheduling and tracking loaner vehicles to ensure availability.
- Maintaining, scheduling, and tracking rental vehicles
- Providing weekly status reports on the entire loaner fleet
- Maintaining the flow in the Service drive
- Daily data trackers
- Accepting invoices and filing them
- Cash balancing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of the automotive industry• Be familiar with the Vancouver area.• Have strong organizational skills.• The ability to work closely with a team.
- You must be self-motivated with the ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Have strong computer skills (internet and MS Office suite proficiency.)
- Previous experience and knowledge working with fleet and loaner vehicles is an asset.
- Amazing customer service.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Maintenance and Technicians