Nelson Ford Sales (2003) Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Service Manager to oversee all activities in our busy Service Department. This crucial role requires a passion to provide superior customer service while coordinating staff with vehicle repairs and maintenance. Our company has upheld a commitment to value and exceptional customer service, and we know the key to our success begins with our employees.
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed and must convey the values of professionalism, strong business ethics and trustworthiness. The successful candidate will also possess the following attributes:
- Highly organized in all tasks.
- A desire to work in a very fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- An ability to satisfy customers and maintain professional conduct while under pressure.
- A mature, confident attitude that manifests itself in a desire to take full responsibility for your customer’s needs and a drive to champion the team efforts to ensure the needs are met.
- A true team player that works well with others to ensure customer expectations are met.
- A demonstrated commitment to producing consistent and high quality work.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Goal-oriented, persistent, and motivated to succeed.
- Self-disciplined and possesses the ability to multi-task.
- Enthusiastic and energetic demeanor.
- Driven to provide a high quality of customer service and meet sales targets.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversee daily operations. Evaluate and monitor performance of the entire service department.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering quality work in a timely manner.
- Provide prompt responses to customer issues with professionalism.
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures.
- Train and develop service advisors and technicians effectively.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the automotive service and repair process.
- 3-5 years in a managerial role.
- Strong Computer and Organization skills.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Competitive wages
- Health Benefits, Wellness and Pension Plan
- Employee Pricing on Products and Services
- Ongoing Internal and External Training
- Pension Plan