Jim Pattison Auto Group is looking for a Service Manager to join our Team!
The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 25 locations in Western Canada. The Jim Pattison Auto Group is continually expanding and adding new locations and brands while improving its market share. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Service Manager.
This fast paced, high volume dealership is looking for a strong leader that will be able to support and advance all aspects of our fixed operations in the dealership. The right candidate must be energetic, dynamic and results-oriented with a proven track record of production, profitability and Excellence in Customer Satisfaction. It is not enough to be successful in your own position; you must be able to foster success throughout the entire team.
• Strong Leadership, Motivation and Recruitment skills- able to effectively build, develop, and manage a team to increase production and customer retention.
• Ability to effectively execute yearly business plans
• Proven track record in inventory management
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Effective customer service skills - able to personally attend to customer needs, ensuring a high level of Customer Satisfaction.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a dealership management role
The Jim Pattison Auto Group's relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada's largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
Connect with employer:
About Jim Pattison Auto Group
When Jimmy Pattison opened his first new car dealership on Main Street in Vancouver in 1961 it was the start of a new era of tradition in the Automotive Industry in British Columbia. Built on custo...