At Microserve, we are an industry leader in providing technology solutions to public and private sector clients across Western Canada. Headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Halifax, Victoria, Calgary, and Edmonton, we employ over 300 staff, and are one of the largest technology solutions providers, recognized our ability to deliver and innovate to meet the changing needs of our clients.
To find out more about Microserve, click here.
Microserve is looking for a Service Dispatcher to join our team. There is the ability to work remotely after being trained. The successful candidate must be able to excel in a high fast-paced environment, adjust to last minute changes, and communicate effectively. They must also be able to work individually and as part of a team. If you have proven skills around managing high volumes of work and a demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize objectives to meet deadlines you will be successful in this role.
The Service Dispatcher will be responsible for coordinating the service calls of service technicians and act as first point of contact for various clients. They must also ensure 100% accuracy and completion of tickets as per each client’s service level and billing agreements.
This role requires someone with great interpersonal skills and professionalism when dealing with our clients, internal teams, and our field technicians. The successful candidate must have the ability to maintain professional behavior under pressure in person, email communication and on the telephone. The successful candidate will also need to possess exceptional customer service, strong computer skills and data entry.
Bring your strong administrative experience and superior organizational skills to this challenging position!
• Managing service calls for technicians throughout the Province for a multitude of clients
• Manage different client portals to track, update and close tickets
• Receive requests in electronic systems, analyze and delegate requests to technicians
• Responsible for quality assurance on each ticket to ensure that we have met our client needs
• Responsible for troubleshooting tickets that are not yet completed and put a plan to action them
• Re conciliate each ticket to ensure 100% accuracy before closing to ensure accurate billing of services to the client
• Maintaining client records in company database
• Act a liaison between our clients and technician teams to give updates regarding open tickets
• Ensure all incidents and service Requests are logged, monitored and tracked using the call management system.
• Ensure all Incidents and service requests are escalated to internal support teams or external
service providers via the Call Management System.
• Ensure regular feedback is provided to customers regarding Incident and service request status.
• Customer complaints are fully addressed and escalated when required.
• Receiving, forwarding calls from online phone system to company departments
• Understanding manufacturer warranty programs to manage claims and order parts
• Addresses any client issues and/or provides resolution to problems that are within the scope of
work or will, otherwise, engage management for help
• Manages technician routes using established workforce management system to ensure
customer commitments are met
• Interprets data from the established workforce management system to identify current and
potential scheduling problems
• Participates in feedback sessions with management to improve service level performance for
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills
• Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities within the course of a day
• Outstanding time management & organizational skills
• Self-motivated and responsible, ability to make decisions on the fly
• Excellent and accurate verbal and written communication skills
• Be energetic and self-motivated to work independently, while being part of a winning team
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Must have high attention to detail
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Post-secondary education
• Bachelor’s degree in a related filed is considered an asset
• Dispatching experience an asset
• Previous administrative or ticketing-related experience desired
• Must be familiar with MS Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Excel and Word)
• Advanced MS Excel experience required
• Experience with ERP or CRM tools
• Experience working with online databases an asset
• 1-2 years of strong telephone and customer service experience is considered an asset
• Preference may be given to candidates with any of the following:
- A typing speed of 50 words per minute or greater
- Experience working in a demanding environment with strict timelines.
- Experience working in an office and team setting.
- Experience in records management or filing.
- Experience in emergency response or dispatch.
#35 - Klue - Culture of Understanding, Trust, & Work-Life Balance
Technology is empowering. It helps us accomplish more with fewer resources. We can use it to maintain high-quality work, even at breakneck speeds, or to achieve things we haven’t imagined yet. And ...Read More