Paladin Technologies is a leading systems integrator based in BC, with offices all across Canada. We are looking for a motivated team-player for our Integrated Systems Service department. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to communicate effectively with all levels of clientele and field technicians to ensure high quality service is delivered to our customers consistently. Experience and familiarity with integrated systems, mainly access control and CCTV, will be preferred.
- Action service tickets by corresponding with the client, creating purchase orders for parts, scheduling and relaying details to technicians, and closing work orders once completed
- Complete accurate and detailed documentation
- Maintain technician schedule and ensure resources are effectively utilized
- Arrange maintenance visits within set timeline
- Create quotations for service, as required
- Perform additional duties as required
- Experience with integrated security systems (specifically access control and CCTV)
- Strong computer skills, with intermediate abilities in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Highly attentive to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About Paladin Security
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offerin...