Vivid Solutions is a software development company that creates and implements innovative technology solutions. We thrive on tackling challenges and developing solutions that help people and businesses do what they do even better.
With a focus on value and quality we work closely with our clients to identify the strategic needs of their business to determine the technology capabilities required to support their goals. We help our clients navigate their specific situation to enable them to confidently address technology related decisions and create enduring results.
We are seeking an experienced Service Designer to provide leading IT services to our clients.
- Collaborating and managing the end-to-end journey of a product, from initial concept through to delivery for the client.
- Full cycle strategy including user research, gap analysis and journey mapping.
- Developing visual communications and infographics including presentation materials, service blueprints, user journey maps, and other user experience design artefacts.
- Look for commonalities in activities across services where solutions could be made.
- Planning and facilitation of workshops and presentations
- Client management and engagement
- Contributing to the development of information architecture, UI design and user flows.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Service Design and/or as a Product Owner/Manager, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A strong portfolio that clearly demonstrates strengths in both UX and visual design skills.
- Experience working on an agile development team.
- Experience managing client relationships.
- S trong leadership skills with the ability to motivate, coach and mentor others.
- Experience creating, developing, and executing facilitation and planning workshops.
- Experience developing visual communications and infographics that are citizen-centred.
- An aptitude for learning and applying new digital technologies and tools.
Nice to have:
- IT experience in public sector environments.
- Certification in UX Design and/or Service Design.
- Training in user research, visual design, or UI design.
Benefits & Culture:
Images Images Additional Info
- Great health benefits.
- Profit share program.
- RRSP matching.
- Team events.
- Personal Health and Wellness budget.
- A company that's committed to a work life balance with excellent professional growth opportunities.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Senior Level
Software and Programming